Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Turn Off the Sun

"There are two ways to look at life. Actually, that’s not accurate; I suppose there are thousands of ways to look at life. But I tend to dwell on two of them. The first view is that nothing stays the same and that nothing is inherently connected, and that the only driving force in anyone’s life is entropy. The second is that everything pretty much stays the same (more or less) and that everything is completely connected, even if we don’t realize it."

In other news... Green is my favorite color.

Jam of the Day, clearly...
I think I'm starting to come alive lately.
(Not that I wasn't before)
Feel me?

2 comments:

  1. I feel ya! haha It needs to be Summer already so we can be outside all day everday and not have to worry about school work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya! Can't wait til your out for break!

    ReplyDelete